The Laser Spectroscopy and Sensing Team is a collaborative effort within the Laboratory of Materials and Surfaces of the University of Málaga. We bring together our long experience in a variety of fields like material synthesis and characterization, photovoltaics, spectroscopy, lasers, optics and robotics to develop new technologies for the civil and military sectors.
- Congrats Sergio!Sergio Aranda has been awarded a MSc in Applied Chemistry … More Congrats Sergio!
- Congrats Álvaro!Voicit, a platform by a team integrated by Rafael Torres, … More Congrats Álvaro!
- CHEMOCOPTER IS HERE!Chemocopter is the first UAV-capable laser-based spectrometer in the world … More CHEMOCOPTER IS HERE!
- Welcome, ÁlvaroStarting today, Álvaro Arrescurrenaga joins our team as a research … More Welcome, Álvaro
- Under construction, actuallyOur new lab at the Science Building is undergoing renovation … More Under construction, actually
- Congrats to our two new grads!F.M. and S.A. recently graduated in Chemistry with two top-graded … More Congrats to our two new grads!